Pioneer Restoration and our parent company, Bryant Homes, LLC of LA has been exceeding the expectations of our clients for over 37 years. We are very proud to say that our projects come from repeat clients and referrals. We are a full-service Restoration firm, serving the Gulf Coast area from our offices located in Biloxi, Mississippi and New Orleans, Louisiana. What exactly is the service we provide to you? You will work with one professional, one company, and a clear, shared vision of your goals. We have experienced designers, project managers, and craftsmen, ready to “Restore your Home while you Restore your Life.”
● We will meet you at your property and provide you with information about Pioneer and discuss our operation and process
● We will measure your home and note all items in need of repair or replacement
● We will prepare and present a Scope of Work that describes in detail what Pioneer will provide and perform and what is expected of you the Home Owner
● We will compare our Project Scope with that of your insurance company to ensure that all items needing attention are included
● We will provide an Estimate of Cost to Reconstruct your Home
● We will provide a Contract for Services that details the project and sets out financial considerations such as payment schedule
● We ask that you complete and Evaluation of Work questionnaire upon project completion to evaluate our performance
● Pioneer Restoration is committed to “Restore Your Home – Restore Your Life”
We will contact you and begin to talk about your project and we will set up a visit to your home to meet with you in person. This gives each of us the opportunity to get to know each other...Read More
Next, we go back to the office where we begin our homework. We will be working on our measurements and notes from the visit to your home. We will prepare a list of the best materials to suit the project’s...Read More
Kenneth McMillan December 16, 2016 at 4:13pm It has been terrific working with Pioneer Restoration. They have bent over backwards restoring my home after a flood. They are true professionals who do excellent work. They even assisted me in working...
Natural disasters are sometimes so severe; they can have a significantly negative impact on the lives of those who are affected by...
HUD AWARDS ADDITIONAL $1.8 BILLION TO HELP SIX STATES TO RECOVER FROM 2016 DISASTERS Funding to support recovery in Louisiana, West Virginia,...
People have 60 days from the date on their assistance rejection letters to appeal FEMA decisions.